At one of Melvin’s Grenada rum tastings, you can get an in-depth look at the world of rum.
Melvin will take you on a journey from the earliest days of Caribbean rum through to the modern times of popular Grenadian distilleries such as Clarke’s Court and Rivers. After a fascinating historical tour of the Caribbean’s rum making empire, you’ll be offered a taste of a variety of Grenadian rums from our local distilleries. The selection will range from the most modern and trendy blends to the most aged and rarer rums.
- a private rum tasting session with our bartender Melvin at Petite Anse Hotel
- discover facts about Caribbean rum and distilling techniques
- learn more about the Grenadian distilleries and their rum products
- taste new, premium and rarer rums as part of your rum tasting session
- a canape platter, featuring canape snacks to share
Your next steps for Grenada rum tasting:
Book your rum tasting session when you make your reservation. We need a few days notice to organise the event.
More rum information:
Learn more about River Antoine rum distillery before you enjoy your Grenada rum tasting session.