Petite Anse Massage Therapy
Designed to support guests in the process of unwinding and relaxing, the Petite Anse Massage Therapy is known for its health benefits. Available to both guests and visitors, the massage therapy we offer is one of a kind in Grenada.
What makes our massage therapy different is because it is performed by a fully qualified but blind masseur. Our massage therapist, Dion, is fully trained in a range of massage styles and is known for a remarkable high-level of tactile sensitivity.
Using a thorough knowledge of the human body, channels and pressure points, Dion knows exactly how to manipulate and knead tension away. In brief, his treatment eases muscles, tendons and ligaments and leaves you feeling relaxed and renewed.
Each treatment is 60 minutes (EC$130)
Enjoy a massage that suits your preferred level of pressure. Therefore, if you prefer strokes that are gentle and relaxing, then just ask and it shall be done. Massage can be delivered either in your room or on the verandah.
Swedish Massage: choose the level of pressure that suits you. Coupled with the use of essential oils, classic Swedish Massage strokes leads to tension relief, improved blood circulations and stress release.
Deep Tissue Massage: feel energised and stimulated with the firm pressure. As a rule, the deep tissue massage strokes focus on relieving tension leaving you relaxed and refreshed.
Massage therapy for more relaxation
The health benefits of massage are significant. In this case, there’s no need to feel any guilt about indulging yourself. We are all aware of the need to take care of our wellness – physically, emotionally and mentally. For the most part, massage therapy goes a long way in supporting each of these.
Living in a fast-paced environment can have a cost. A lifestyle of being stressed and under time-pressure can lead to a ‘burnt out’ feeling. Although a stay at Petite Anse can help to address this, enjoying a massage with our trained blind masseur will help even more. As a result, you’ll be left feeling rejuvenated and refreshed.
Benefits of massage therapy
Lauded as one of the oldest forms of healing, the history of massage goes back to the second century, BC. It’s recognised delivering the following benefits:
1. Relaxation. The stress hormone cortisol is released when the body is under stress. As a result, cortisol can promote weight gain, insomnia, headaches and digestive problems. Massage therapy helps the body to enter a recovery mode and reduces stress levels, improves mood and gives a feeling of relaxation.
2. Lower blood pressure. Receiving regular massage therapy can help to reduce blood pressure levels. In addition, it can reduce trigger sources for tension, anxiety and depression. A lower blood pressure can reduce the risk of stroke, heart attack and/or kidney failure.
3. Improved circulation. The long-term benefits of massage therapy are not insignificant. Therefore, as part of the snowball effect from massage, you can enjoy improved circulation that brings blood to stiff and tense muscles.
4. Better immune system. Lymph fluid circulation helps remove waste products away from internal organs and muscles. As a result, better lymph system management leads to better overall body function and protection for better resilience against health threats.
5. A more relaxed stay in Grenada. Without stiff and tense muscles you’ll enjoy your stay more with us at Petite Anse. Endorphins will be released which helps with nerves, healing and improved flexibility. Above all, your skin will be glowing, and you’ll feel far more relaxed.
Read more about the health benefits of massage.
Make your massage therapy reservation now
Our massage therapy with Dion is a favourite amongst regular guests. Try it for yourself and find out why.
To book a massage at Petite Anse, contact us here.