Although we pride ourselves on being off the beaten track for our guests to enjoy the peace and quiet found in our extraordinary location, there are still plenty of things to do in and around the north coast of Grenada.
For example, you could choose one of these activities to keep you amused, entertained or in some cases absolutely thrilled:
- Boat trip to Sandy Island – discover the beauty of this paradise island that is uninhabited and enjoy fish lunch
- Turtle watching – be absolutely amazed as giant leatherback turtles revisit the beaches they were born on to lay their eggs
- Island tours – plenty of tours to enjoy the quiet and natural environment of Grenada
- Hiking – walk to see the best views and nature up close and personal
- Mud baths at Clabony Hot Springs – great for skincare, try the mud
- Visit the Goat farm at Grenville – NO LONGER IN OPERATION
- Visit River Antoine Distillery
- Self-drive around Northern Grenada – we offer car hire
- Try one of these beaches
- Eat from one of these places
- Be romantic
- Take a bus to another town
- Visit the Belmont Plantation
- Go fishing
- Go dolphin and whale watching
- Visit Gouyave – a local fishing town
- Hike the Seven Sisters Waterfalls
- Visit the Welcome Stone – offers the best view on Grenada in our opinion, perfect for selfies.. see it to believe it!
- Hike to Rattan Beach (VIDEO)
and that’s just for starters…
We also have other ideas for you such as taking a tour of the local islands that you can see from the hotel. If you’re an adventurous soul, then it’s the perfect get-away-from-it-all escape from everything. You’ll be zipping along on a fisherman’s boat and enjoying the fun of the waves.
We also provide some activities of our own. How about joining in on our: