This winter marks a marvellous milestone for Petite Anse Beachfront Hotel. We will have been open for 5 years. To celebrate this occasion we are offering a unique discount to those who book to visit us in the first two weeks of January. Although we don’t reach our 5 year birthday until March, we chose January as we know that’s usually when the worst weather is striking both North America and Europe.
So what are we offering?
Book for one week and stay with us for 7 nights, but only pay for 5. If you book 14 nights, then you will only pay for 10 nights.
Your beachfront chalet or supreme room will overlook the stunning beach – that is located just steps away. You’ll be able to hear the waves lapping on the shore as you close your eyes at night and when you open them in the morning. It truly is a unique experience.
Surrounding the hotel is a tropical garden where you will spot the small local wildlife including humming birds, beautiful hibiscus a man-made stream where we grow our own watercress.
We also offer optional trips and activities (not included in this offer) such as:
- Day trip to Sandy Island with snorkelling in crystal clear waters, BBQ lunch and boat trip
- Relaxing massage to really take the stresses and strains of everyday life out of your muscles
- Local hiking to beaches, hills and local villages
- Visit to Grand Etang National park to see the Mona monkeys
- Tour of local cocoa growing farm with local farmer – get insight into the culture and lifestyles of the island
- Belmont Plantation – beautiful buffet lunch and tour of cocoa processing plant
- Bird watching with the island’s birding expert – Anthony ‘Jerry’ Jeremiah
If you’d like to know more about what Petite Anse can offer, contact us.