Reasons to Stay at this Hotel in Grenada – Petite Anse Hotel & Restaurant
Staying at a hotel in Grenada can be a very relaxing and pleasant experience. The people, the beaches and the weather are just a few of the perks of going there for holiday. Yet, the question is:” What about specific hotels or where to stay when there”? What makes us stand out from the rest of the crowd?
Many of our customers say that it’s like being home from home. We want to make sure that our guests get everything they need and have the best possible holiday.
To put it out for, point for point, here are some given reasons for staying at Petite Anse Hotel, Grenada:
- We pride ourselves on being friendly and helpful to our guests. We will go out of our way to make sure that you have the best trip possible. We will help you with island activities and give you tips on what to see and where to go.
- We have an on site Top International Chef working full time in our Gourmet Restaurant (working with three local Sous Chefs ) They make all of the food from scratch from the breads and pastries to the home grown fresh garden salads. Our Chef will also pay close attention to any special dietary needs when necessary. Advanced warning is always helpful to ensure meticulously chosen ingredients according to what is requested.
- We have nine cottages, personally and luxuriously furnished attending to every detail from mini bar to fitted hairdryers and private safes, also including hand made mosquito nets and air conditioning if required. Each room has its own patio or terrace. Here ou can spend lazy hours, looking at the view over to Carriacou and the other picturesque islands. Room service is also another option should it be required!
- The majority of cottages are situated very close to the shoreline. Indeed it is, literally ”a coconut’s throw away from the beach”!
- The breeze tends to conveniently disperse any signs of mosquitoes which adds to the advantage of being up North.
- We pride ourselves on being as eco as we can in a boutique hotel.
Staying at Petite Anse Hotel, Grenada could well be, one of the most relaxing and rejuvenating weeks of your life. Certainly a very restful and peaceful experience according to our guests so far!
The kind words of our past-visitors speak for themselves. So DO please visit TripAdvisor to see all the latest testimonials.